Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners’ pain points across the UK, we’ve seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we’ve also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we’ve been on here .
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings - all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it’s for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast.
You will be working for a market leading FinTech, processing over £10 billion worth of transactions each year, based out of their offices in West London. The team you’ll be joining is rapidly growing, and you will help take both the business and the technology powering it to the next level. Your work will be varied, covering current & future products, from databases to user interfaces, working alongside business stakeholders and helping shape everything we do.
What you will do…
- Achieve business objectives in collaboration with peers, stakeholders, product, and technical management.
- Design and implement systems in collaboration with the architecture team.
- Ensure a high rate of delivery in an agile environment, whilst maintaining a high level of quality with a focus on automation testing.
- Support production systems in collaboration with Support team.
- Support developers of all experience levels and foster a collaborative and open culture.
What you will bring...
- Good knowledge of .NET, both Framework and Core.
- Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture & SOA.
- Knowledge of both Relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles, TDD, Pair Programming & BDD.
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Regression).
At Dojo, we’re curious . We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we’re relentless . We persevere even when it’s easier not to. But, we’re nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed .
Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo’s 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you'll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
Find out more about our benefits and what it’s like to work at Dojo at https://www.dojo.careers .