Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners’ pain points across the UK, we’ve seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we’ve also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we’ve been on here .
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings - all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it’s for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast.
- Support with the Group’s issue management process where you will triage risk events and carry out root cause analysis, whilst working with a range of stakeholders from across all Tribes.
- Work collaboratively with all Tribes to support with 1st line controls testing including providing guidance, action plan tracking and thematic reporting.
- Work with the wider Enterprise Risk Management team in carrying out the Group’s 2nd line assurance programme to provide independent oversight on a range of critical business activities. This will include testing the design and effectiveness of key controls, making recommendations and report writing where required.
- Produce, track and investigate key risk data such as issue data, key risk indicators and key performance indicators.
- Produce risk reports for various audiences such as senior management and the Risk Committee.
- Act as a champion for Enterprise risk management by being a trusted point of contact for risk related queries and supporting with risk-related training and education.
- You’ll be naturally curious, willing to learn and question
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- A great communicator with the flexibility to adapt your style and approach, both verbally and written
- Comfortable with data and trend analysis
- Passionate about doing the right thing and championing a strong risk management culture
At Dojo, we’re curious . We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we’re relentless . We persevere even when it’s easier not to. But, we’re nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed .
Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo’s 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you'll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
Find out more about our benefits and what it’s like to work at Dojo at https://www.dojo.careers .