Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners’ pain points across the UK, we’ve seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we’ve also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we’ve been on here .
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings - all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it’s for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast.
As an Automation QA Engineer you will focus on developing effective automated tests and test frameworks. Working within an Agile development squad, you will contribute to and maintain the automated execution of test suites, take ownership of issues and perform exploratory testing to identify issues in automated regression test cases. We work fast and push a lot of code to production, you’ll be playing a pivotal role in ensuring that what we release is robust & resilient.
What you will do…
- Review product specifications, identify, write and execute automation scripts
- Contribute to the wider quality function, improving automation testing strategy
- Embed within a squad, taking ownership of quality within the team and take complete ownership of the feature deliverables
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Managers & Product Designers to improve our products
- Advocate for quality at every stage of the project life cycle and work towards embedding test automation as part of the project deliverable
What you will bring…
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing automation frameworks
- History implementing reliable test automation (unit/integration) into CI/CD
- Experience in working with and testing microservices. (Golang, ideally)
- Proven experience implementing quality as a mindset within a fast moving organisation
- Effective communicator with an ability to influence
At Dojo, we’re curious . We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we’re relentless . We persevere even when it’s easier not to. But, we’re nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed .
Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo’s 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you'll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
Find out more about our benefits and what it’s like to work at Dojo at https://www.dojo.careers .