Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners’ pain points across the UK, we’ve seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we’ve also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we’ve been on here .
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings - all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it’s for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast.
- Partner with People Partners, Talent Development Partners and key business leaders to understand the opportunities and priorities as well as help all stakeholders to see the link between great leaders and outstanding performance
- Identify and implement a leadership capability metric
- Lead all Dojo-wide leadership, people development and early careers programmes
- Design and deliver key blended senior leadership development programmes
- Create and lead programmes for key cohorts, e.g. new people leaders or HiPo individuals
- Lead and scale our internal mentoring programme
- Continuously measure for impact and improve our talent development initiatives
- Extensive experience in programme development: Design, delivery and evaluation.
- Outstanding leadership development subject matter expertise, both practically and theoretically
- Strong partnership capability - you are a strong collaborator and will support and challenge
- Ideally a coaching qualification
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to Think Big and evolve strategy and use data in decision making and storytelling to Drive Results
- Experience in creating effective and creative blended learning solutions
- Agile working style and ability to work at pace on multiple initiatives
- Quick learner and able to operate in a fast-changing environment
At Dojo, we’re curious . We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we’re relentless . We persevere even when it’s easier not to. But, we’re nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed .
Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo’s 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you’re passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you'll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
Find out more about our benefits and what it’s like to work at Dojo at https://www.dojo.careers .